While we anxiously prepare for Thanksgiving, we talk about relaxing things, like actual haunted houses and the complexities of political movements. You know, easy stuff.
- Where’d You Go, Bernadette [Carla’s Book Rec]
- Born a Crime: Stories From a South African Childhood [Carla’s Book Rec]
- The Girl’s Guide: Getting the hang of your whole complicated, unpredictable, impossibly amazing life [Allyson’s Book Rec]
Fun Little Bits
- A family bought their dream house. But according to the creepy letters they started to get, they weren’t the only ones interested in it.
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Is Using Instagram Stories to Lift the Veil on Congress and It’s Genius
- Why #MeToo Activist Alyssa Milano Will Not Speak at Next Women’s March
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is already pressuring Nancy Pelosi on climate change